I havnt been on in a while. Last week i had the flu and was sick the whole week,but today i went for an ultrasaound and she is 80% that it is a girl, so i think we are having a girl, Paisley May Radcliffe i am so excited to be having a girl!!! here are some recent pics of her.
6 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! And that is the cutest name ever!!!
a girl?! Congrats! How fun!
Congrats Tiff. I bet your mom is excited!
We are soooooooo excited! She is going to be the best dressed baby girl in town! Congrats! We love you.
what a freakin cute name! im glad to hear all is well- minus the flu :)
Yeah! That is super exciting! I hope that it is a girl!!! And it looks like just one in there. No twins! I love the name. So cute!
Post a Comment