Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby time......

So i couldnt get on my blog for a little while because i couldnt keep the good news to myself, yes i am pregnant!!!!! i wanted to wait until i saw the babys heartbeat and we did, so i figured i could tell. I have a cpl ultrasound pics i will post later, the due date is june 27th. We are so excited. It happened all natural with no fertility pills, its kinds crazy the month he told me that i dont ovulate was the month i got pregnant, i found out when i was about 6wks. So i guess it was meant to be. I have been pretty sick, and sleep alot, he told me that will go away in a cpl weeks hopefully, we will be finding out the sex of the baby after thanksgiving. so i will keep you posted. thanks to all of you who have been giving us support i really needed it
Love you all

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh, congrats! What a blessing! Love you guys!

Jared Westergard said...

Congratulations Tiffany!! I am so excited for Greg and you! Can't wait to see what you're having.

t & e said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I'm so happy for you I know you were so sad for a while but it was all worth it.

Sean,Min and kids said...

We are so excited!!!!!! Can't wait to buy those baby clothes!!!!! Love ya tons!!!!

Sean,Min and kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean,Min and kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CoLiE-O said...

i found you...
and once again, congrats!
i had tons of fun last night- i even blogged about it..he he.

chel wakley said...

congrats to you. I am so so excited. You are going to be the best mommy ever

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Hip hip hooray! I am so excited for you!!! I can't even tell you how cool that is that your pregnant--all natural too!!! Good luck. I hope you get feeling better soon!