Tuesday, July 1, 2008

All danced out

I have been having such a blast this summer, we did a girls night to the jordin sparks concert, she was so amazing. Last night we went the 311 and snoop dogg concert, we had a fun time. We have been boating a lot, and next week we are doing our annual island park trip, we are so siked to leave for that. I hope you all are enjoying your summer as well!!!
(oh yea dont forget to wear sun screen, i havnt and i am fried and in pain LOL)


Sis gettin siked for 311
On our way to 311 and snoop dogg

Waiting for the concert to start

Posing again for the camera
Kall and min
Dancing away
Me and sis






me,kall, and bay in car



Bay posing for the camera
Me and bay at the jordin sparks concert
Mom, me and sis
They love gettin there picture taken




1 comment:

Gailey Family said...

Tiff you look great! I love the hair!
Oh and I love the pictures of you cute place. You have done a great job painting a decorating!