Thursday, June 19, 2008

Soaking up the sun

I just wanted to say happy fathers day to my dad (I know a little late) he is such an awesome dad, he has always supported me and been there for me, i love you!!!
Since his favorite thing to do is going boating, we went to yuba lake, it was also ell's first time being on the boat and she loved it, she even got in the water and swam.

Me and my padre he's awesome.


Ell and greg in the car ride.

She slept allot, it wore her out.
Who's that sexy man?

I cried when i saw this pic, i had no idea her tongue was out.
we had to hold on to her or she was going to fly away it was funny.



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

OH my gosh, that last pic of Ell & Greg is SO funny! She is so wind blown, I love it!