Thought i would share some pics of our house, its a older townhouse(built in the 70's) but it is perfect for our first home, it has two bedrooms and 3 1/2 bath, its in taylorsville, it is two level. I hate the ugly grey carpet, and the kitchen needs some work, but over all we love it here

Living Room

My curtains i love them

Guest Bathroom(haven't painted yet)

Downstairs bathroom

Master bedroom

Master bedroom

Master bedroom Bathroom

Kitchen table ( i hate the giant mirror)

My Kitchen decorations, i haven't painted yet, and we are going to get new counter tops.

When you are walking up the stairs

Guest bedroom (the picture is weird)

Master bedroom (our bedroom)

This is by the stairs

This is by the t.v.
5 comments:
Your house is so darling! I'm so glad you posted pics!
I love it, it totally fits you.. You did an amazing job.. Good Girl
I AM SO PROUD
Tif! You're house is so awesome! I LOVE it! You did a great job!
Your house is so cute! How are things going? I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment