Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Family Pictures

We got family pictures taken by the amazing Missy Lee Photography. I have gone to her for our very first family pictures, she is so good at capturing our style and personalities. I always get SO stressed when we do them, and i dont know why because they always turn out AMAZING!!! the dumb thing i was so stressed out about was paxtons hair lol so we have grown it out and everybody LOVES it, but it is a pain he always has a huge rats nest in the back, i was so ready to cut it off and the day of pictures he wasnt having the best hair day, i was really nervous his hair was going to look ridiculous and all in a huge mess. But of course his pictures turned out adorable. I think i will be cutting his hair off this summer though ;)
The top picture was taken about 2 years ago the bottom recently. My babies are growing so fast.

















No comments: