
I was featured on cable car couture today. She did an article about getting short hair inspiration from other women, not just celebrity's. I love it, i have always had short hair and always will. It is me, it lets me be artistic, it shows my fun, funky personality. I wouldn't be complete without my sass a frass hair. I get compliments on my hair Allot (not trying to brag lol) and most the time people tell me they wish they were brave like me to chop their hair. For me its not about being brave enough to do it, its all about YOUR style. As you can see many girls have short hair, and even the same haircuts, but each girl puts her own signature on it. You know what makes you confident, so rock it like its nobody's business!!!! So for me its my hair that makes me confident, sounds weird but its true. I wasnt born with a smokin bod. or a really good talent like singing or dancing, etc. i cant cook if my life depended on it. im not athletic, i literally think im dying if i run, and im not book smart. BUT......i do have awesome hair!!!! so for every girl out there find your edge, sassy, sexy, confident whatever it is and show it to the WORLD.
1 comment:
Tiff you are awesome, I miss you!!!
Post a Comment