Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bad news :(

Well today started out really bad with paxton puking ALL OVER me today, and he woke up every half hour last night so im running on VERY LITTLE sleep right now. We took him to the doctor and we found out he has freakin RSV, WHAT?! seriously this is not happening, i new after i heard that his surgery was going to be pushed back, i didn't know how long though. So when i got home i called his cardiologist and heard the dreadful news that sent me into a huge crying fit on the phone with him. He said it takes a good 6 weeks before you heal from RSV completely, they will absolutely NOT EVEN TOUCH him if he has it. the outcome after surgery could be very serious. But he did reassure me that paxton is very healthy and his heart is perfect. He feels waiting 6 weeks is totally fine and that i shouldn't worry about anything happening to him. which was a bit of relief knowing he is not emergent and that we would not have to run the risk of him becoming very sick. But don't get me wrong my anxiety is still very much at a max right now, i mean good hell my babies have been sick for months now, WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG?!?! i feel like i have completely  failed as a parent right now. why is my family unable to stay healthy, i mean seriously we have had croup, bronchitis, stomach virus, flu, ear infections and now RSV.  I'm in the dumps right now and not sure how to get out. HELP ME!!!!!

3 comments:

our little family said...

Tiff! I'm so so so sorry:(. I know you'll get through this because you are strong and a wonderful momma! Just get on your knees and pray for comfort! I wish I was there to give you a big hug. Ill be praying for you and your sweet family, love ya girl!

Tiffany Radcliffe said...

Thanks em, i miss you i wish you were here.love ya

Bethany said...

I so feel for you Tiff! Hang in there, Spring is on it's way and things clear up around then for us ;) We too go through winter in a haze of sickness. Just more prone I suppose. Your immune systems are getting a workout for sure, but they are getting stronger! You aren't a failure, you care so much, that is what counts. Praying for your family and for Pax!