Sunday, April 3, 2011

cents of style open house















(the prices on here include shipping and tax, everything you buy at the party is 20 bucks and less)

here is a breakdown of how much items cost

Shoes $15.00 and $20.00

Purses $15.00 and $20.00

hats and scarves $9.60

earrings $5.60

Braclets$6.60

Necklaces$7.60

Necklace and earring set$9.60



i am having a cents of stlye open house on april 15th starting at 6:30, everything is 20 bucks and under, come buy yourself some cute easter shoes or jewlery!!!

2 comments:

t & e said...

oh tiff I so wish I was there. I NEED the red high heels the gray high heels and the brown ones, not to mention the other things. Oh miss you!

Tiffany Radcliffe said...

you have no idea how bad i wish you still lived here :( i miss you tons, you would love the stuff its so cute.