Little miss Paisley is one, i cant even believe how freakin fast a year went by, i remember the day we found out i was pregnant we were in shock i remember looking at the ultrasound a thousand times. (yes i got an ultrasound the same day i found out i was prego, thats what happens when your uncle is your obgyn) I remember thinking i was prego for a million years and that it seemed forever before i had her, and now shes running around being a cute little trouble maker. I have serioulsey enjoyed every waking moment with her, she has been the funnest,eaisest,sweetest, most playful, baby ever!!! this little one has forever changed my life, i dont care about me anymore every moment of everyday is consumed with her, and i love it, when i am supposed to be doing something i find myself stopping and playing with her, she loves to dance and sing, she loves watching me get ready and even will take the hair brush and blush brush to try it. i love rocking her in the morning when shes still a little sleepy,kissing her forhead and running my fingers through her hair, i love it when we play and wrestle on our bed, go for walks, watching her pick the flowers and the grass. What can i say i just love this girl!!!
Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet pea!!!! Love you always mom
3 comments:
Congrats on making it a year as parents! She is adorable Tiff.
our little girls share a birthday now! super crazy! can't believe a year has already gone by, happy birthday little girl!
Hey Tiff! I'm SO glad you commented on my blog, I didn't even know YOU had a blog. Your little girl is adorable, I can't believe we have kids now... weird. Anyway, I'm excited to see what you've been up to. =)
Post a Comment