Monday, September 21, 2009

St George

We went to st george over the weekend and had alot of fun. Paisley was such a good girl, she slept alot in the car seat while we were driving there and back home. she got to go to the beach for the first time and we got her ears pierced, trust me it doesnt bother her at all she cried for just a min. and then she was over it. she even tried rice cereal on a spoon for the first time and she loved it. she is getting so big it makes me sad how fast she is growing up.
Paisley with her new bling
The fam at the beach
now sleeping after getting her ears pierced
after getting her ears pierced
getting her ears pierced
Putting her feet in the water
hanging out on the beach
took this pic of a rainbow on the drive down there
she slept alot in her car seat
just hanging out while we were driving down there

2 comments:

Caprice Erickson said...

Oh my gosh Tiff!! I haven't checked your blog in so freaking long... Your little girl is beautiful!! You look like you doing awesome!! So fun! Hey if I haven't added you to our private blog cuz I can't remember who's there shoot me an email with yours so I can add you :) capricenb@hotmail.com Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

OMG Tiff Paisley looks like Greg! Tess came over the other day and showed me a picture. When can we hang out?