Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Am i done yet?

So i am nearing the last 8wks of the pregnancy and I'm DYING,i am so ready to be done with it. Not only am i huge and waddle when i walk,lets add on back pain, stomach pain, arm and leg aches, heartburn,hardly being able to sleep, oh and not fitting into any of my clothes, and the wonderful stretch marks that have taken over my stomach. I don't know how women can keep having babies after what you go through for 9 months, maybe i am just a wimp! I know it will all be worth it once i have my little paisley in my arms, but for now i am going to bitch about it. Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

Gailey Family said...

Haha! Bitch on girl! I am one of those girls that hates being pregnant and complains 80% of my pregnancy. So I am with you. Sorry that you are so uncomfortable it really does suck. But like you said it is all worth it in the end.

CoLiE-O said...

easy for me to say...but hang in there! she will be worth it! i cant wait to see pics of her! shes gonna be beautiful!!!