I cant Believe i am already 25weeks pregnant. I am getting so excited!!! I feel Paisley move all the time now, and am starting to get really uncomfortable when i a sleep at night. As you can see my belly pokes straight out, i am starting to not fit into any of my clothes any more. We start are prenatal Classes tonight, i will let you know how that goes.
5 comments:
TOO CUTE! I miss you. We need to get together soon. Let me know when you want to!
You look adorable. It is going so fast. Well for me atleast :)
oh my gosh - darling prego belly! I'm so excited for you!
You look rwally cute prego... You have 101 days left till your due date!! And Averi will be 1 that day.
you look so adorable! I can't believe you're that far along either. Time flies. Don't worry, you'll just keep getting more uncomfy as time goes by!
Post a Comment