Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Paisley May Radcliffe

So i had my appointment today and the doctor confirmed its a girl!!! The ultra sound tech told me a while go that she was for sure it was a girl, i have just been waiting for my doctor to confirm it and he did today. (i had a feeling its was a girl) so now its baby nursery time, we are way excited to get it started i will post pics as it comes along.

6 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

hooray! you'll have so much fun decorating the nursery and buying cute outfits :) i'm actually a little jealous- give me about a year and i'll be in your shoes ;)

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Girls are so fun!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! How fun! It's a good thing you're having a girl because I think you would have painted teh nursery pink either way :)

Tiffany Radcliffe said...

LOL i think your right linds!!!

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

Congat's you two will make cute parents!

chel wakley said...

That is a darling name. I am so happy for you.