Thursday, September 4, 2008
This is what happens when you go to an OBGYN for a skin problem!
So for about two weeks now i have had this hard bump right below my eyebrow and on the top of my nose, so i finally got sick of looking at it so i called my mom who works for an OBGYN, she told me to come in and have Dr. later (the doctor she works for) to look at it. So i went in there and he decided he wanted to put a shot in it so it would kill it, because he said it was so deep that it would never surface, pretty much he said it was a boil. so i let him, well i wake up today and now my eye is swollen shut, yea that's hott. and were the boil was it is all nasty and bloody. luckily after icing it all day the swelling has gone down a bit, but the boil still looks pretty bad, so we will see what happens, moral of the story is i should have gone to a dermatologist not a OBGYN for this LOL!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Tiff! I am so sorry. That does not look fun. Although, it did remind me of when you puffed up after you were stung by a jellyfish! Get better!
tiff-what the heck girl, are you doing alright now?is it gone or will it come back? holy cow, i hope you are feeling better!
Ouch! That does look pretty painful! I hope you get feeling better soon and will be able to see out of your swollen eye again!
Oh Tiffany, I am so sorry! That looks like it hurt!!
Hey, it's justine from HP!! How are you cute girl!! I was thinking about you the other day! And I was on Emily and Trents blog and saw your and Gregs name. I miss you a ton! Love ya!
Justine
Great work.
Post a Comment