Tuesday, July 29, 2008

For me?


I have the BEST husband in the world. The other day at work greg sent me flowers, just because. It was such a surprise it made my day. He is so good at noticing when i have been in a sad mood, I'm sure allot of people already know we have been trying for a little one, we haven't been successful yet, and its starting to take an emotional toll on me, as well as greg, we are so excited to start are family, and talk about it all the time, we even have been watching his sisters babies over night. Its all i can think about all day, greg noticed i have been a little sad lately so he was so sweet and sent me those flowers, i know it will happen when it needs too, and i just need to be patient. I never thought it would be this emotional, all i know is that we are more then ready and i cant wait for it to happen, i get allot of people telling me "your so young" and " are you sure your ready" and i think i am going to scream if one more person tells me that, i don't feel my age has anything to do with weather or not i am going to be a good mother, trust me we have done are fair share of talking allot, even with both our parents to see if we are ready. financially we are ready, and we have the perfect little home to welcome a little one. I always thought by this age i would start my family, i know in my heart i am ready for it, its a big change and we both realize our lives will forever be different. i will keep you all posted when we find out the good news, in the meantime keep your fingers crossed for us!!!! Love you all Tiff








5 comments:

Lindsey said...

So sweet of Greg! I'm sorry it's been rough on you, I'm sure that's hard to be patient with. I'm thinking of you and I love you guys!

Chelsea said...

Tiff! I am so sorry you are sad. You are going to be the cutest mom EVER! I can't wait for you guys! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

What a wonderful husband! I think more husbands need to take advice from Greg. Good luck trying. I know you'll be blessed with a little one. You will be such a wonderful mom. Do you have a high likely hood of having twins since you are a twin???? You'll be in our prayers.

t & e said...

Tiff baby, it was so awesome to see you guys the other night. i about cried when i read this blog. you have the sweetest husband, good job greg! it will happen for you and i know it's hard to be patient but you have no choice but to be and when the little one comes all this "trouble" will have been worth it, i love ya and you are in our prayers.

Gailey Family said...

Greg is so sweet! I have been in your shoes and it is so hard for people to understand unless they have been there. I know of some really great sites, etc that helped me email me if you want them tessagailey@hotmail.com
I will keep my fingers crossed for you two! Dont give up it will happen!