Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New town home!!!

WE DID IT, we put an offer on a town home in taylorsville yesterday and we got the good news today that they accepted our offer!!! we are so excited to get out of our apartment and into something of OUR own. we have only been looking for two days. I am so excited to decorate and paint. we are going to update the kitchen with new countertops and tile floors but besides that it just needs cute paint. When i get pics i will post them, it has 2.5 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms with a full kitchen, dining area, big living room, and a laundry room.

1 comment:

t & e said...

Oh my girl, that is so freakin awesome. I am jealous. Don't ever move into an apartment after you have a house it SUCKS. I can't wait to see it. So will you close in 30 days. Just look over it very closely. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!